coming and going


Saturday, April 01, 2006 talksalot strikes again!

banging on my front door. with a little newsletter. i'm not sure why she wanted to talk to me. she just said what was in the newsletter. and repeated it and repeated it. she gave me a headache. one good thing. she's going to have someone else prime and paint my porch (front). after trying to keep up a big house, that's a blessing. although i kind of enjoy painting. i'll save that for re-doing my back porch. just have to clean it off first. i think it could look pretty cute. i'm going to get sean's opinion on colors. she's pretty creative.
to chatty RYC: misha and oliver didn't get along. and tried to outdo each other in spraying in the house. so he actually offered to bring her to me, but i had to refuse. that's the only reason that she isn't living with me.

Posted by Lisa :: 1:11 PM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0