coming and going


Saturday, April 01, 2006 no pee

me no pee during the night. well, i did, but not in the bed. i really was afraid to go sleep.
icky, stern nurse was sick this morning, coming down with a bad cold or the flu, so she just handed me my pills and ran. then i was able to go out and get my cigarettes. yay! i'm already less bitchy.
last night my sister told me that she still hadn't decided whether or not to stay with the fucktard. and she said my nephew is just staying at home. i guess he's afraid if he goes to any of his usual places, the stripper and his former friend will be there. i feel so bad for him. damn that slut and the guy who was supposedly his friend.
the coffee is ready...excuse me a minute.
ahhh. now i'm not only less pissy but i feel like i'm waking up. but is that a good thing?
it was supposed to be cloudy and rainy today but the sun is out. it's quite nice and mild out. i have the back door open but all the cats have gone to bed. except ella, she went out. guess i'd better check on her. now she's in having some cream. she's so spoiled but i can't say no to her. she's a skinny cat so the cream isn't a big deal. they tricked me into feeding them twice yesterday. i couldn't remember and they were circling. of course, i remembered after i had given them seconds that they had already eaten quite well. they would have been fine with the dry food. they're taking advantage of my poor memory.
ahhh COFFEE! i buy the espresso roast and make it like regular coffee.
apos had a good idea about fishing. to just tie the bait onto the line. no hook. so i'll just be feeding them. i wonder if i need a license to feed the fish.
i have a feeling i'm going to be blogging a lot today. consider yourself warned. especially if i keep drinking this coffee.
i feel like going out in a boat today. i have no idea why. i could go down to the marina and rent a boat but i don't want to go alone. that would just be lonely.
i forgot the bricks for my bed yesterday. i wonder if they really will make a difference. it's worth a try for a dry pillow.
you can tell the coffee is kicking in. now, i'm just babbling. but, hey, if you don't like it....move along to the next blog, right? ahh, but my friends will bear with me. wontcha? wontcha?

Posted by Lisa :: 9:04 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0