coming and going


Friday, March 31, 2006 for cripes sake

i just woke up and guess what i was doing when i awoke..
emptying my bladder all over the couch. that has never happened to me before. after changing my clothes and getting a towel for the couch i looked up the side effects of clozaril and incontinence was not one of them. wtf is going on???? i didn't have any coffee yesterday and didn't drink more than my usual amount of water before i went to bed.
i've awakened before having to pee and dreaming about finding a bathroom, but i never actually peed while i was asleep. i don't remember dreaming about anything at all. now i'm afraid to go back to sleep.
i mean, i didn't pee a llittle. i peed a lot! this is really freaking me out. i think it is the clozaril in a way. i was so fast asleep that i couldn't wake up, until i was getting sopping wet. my poor couch! i'm really upset about this.

Posted by Lisa :: 4:36 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0