coming and going


Wednesday, March 29, 2006 right now

i don't know what to do to keep myself safe except to blog. can't blog and cut at the same time. i'm really depressed and it's annoying. wish i could sleep it away but i'm not the slightest bit sleepy. i don't even know what i want to say here.
maybe the voices are bad because i refused my geodon yesterday and they didn't have the increase in the clozaril. i don't know. i'm so sick of meds. and sick of the nurses coming to my house everyday. i could stop that but then they'd only give me a weeks worth of meds at a time. sometimes i think it's good to see someone in the morning in case i'm really a basket case, other times it's just annoying. like when regular nurse comes and tells me all about her life. she wouldn't notice if i was dead, she'd keep talking. somebody tell me that razor blades aren't the answer.

Posted by Lisa :: 3:46 PM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0