coming and going


Friday, April 07, 2006 friday or saturday?

i keep thinking that it's saturday. sean is off today and monday. gone to visit her daughter somewhere.
after the nurse left this morning i went back to bed and slept til quarter to one. i think the bricks under my bed are making me drool less. i still woke up with a wet pillow but not as bad as usual. and i didn't wake up choking on my own saliva which is definitely an improvement.
it's a gloomy rainy day. i like it.
i went to the local grocers and picked up a cooked little chicken and some corona. oh and cottage cheese. i love cottage cheese. i've had some of the chicken a couple of coronas.
when i went to dinner with my sister last night, i found out that the stripper dumped my nephew's ex-friend to go back to the boyfriend she had before meeting my nephew. ha! that's what you get for crossing your friend. i don't feel bad for him at all. but there must be something about her to attract all of these poor men then dump them.
i smell vanilla. there is no vanilla in here. it smells like the little cardboard things people hang on their rear view mirrors. it smells so much i can almost taste it. wtf? the Roos aren't home, so it's nothing coming from over there. i haven't changed shampoo or laundry detergent. this is starting to freak me out. i'll just chalk it up to being insane. there, that takes care of it.
my sister and i had a pretty good dinner last night. although they put gravy on our mashed potatoes even though we asked for the gravy on the side. it tasted okay or i would have sent it back. the pieces of prime rib had a lot of fat on them so there wasn't much to them. but what there was was pretty tasty. although it always tastes a bit salty to me. i never use salt. i don't know where my salt shaker is after over a year of living here.
i actually feel like vacuuming, but boo and chuckie are asleep here in the living room. i hate to disturb them.
i bought some frozen poppers at the grocery store. they had better be good. babs says they are so that was good enough for me to buy them.

Posted by Lisa :: 2:12 PM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0