coming and going


Saturday, March 18, 2006 short sleeve weather

at least here on the third floor. it's by no means short sleeve weather outside. the wind is cold. duck lady's mother is wearing a scarf over her head.(she lives right next door to duck lady) she has this little white dog that she never cleans up after.
now how did i get coffee on my "c" key? oh, and my "5" too. hmmmmm....
i didn't have a very long nap. around one, ella woke me up shouting, it's time for dinner!!!! i tried to ignore her, but it was fruitless. her stomach was talking directly to me. there was no ignoring that. plus, i think she was trying to gouge my eyes out to let me know the seriousness of the situation.
i hope that note staves off talksalot. i don't want her phoning me or coming to the door. i don't want to live in fear of the dreaded "knock."
wind chills in the 20s for tomorrow's St. Paddy's Day parade. that sucks. i hate parades, so i couldn't care less, but i know that it always draws thousands and thousands of people. and those poor little baton twirlers in their skimpy outfits. they'll be suffering.

Posted by Lisa :: 2:28 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0