coming and going


Sunday, March 19, 2006 the birch trees glow as it's getting dark

there were not any birch trees in my old neighborhood.
man, it's nice and cozy here on the third floor. oliver and boo agree. ollie is on my desk next to the keyboard and boo found an unpacked box to cozy up on.
it's been a long day, even though i slept most of the morning. i took quite a few pills last night but woke up every two hours. now i'm back to having none in my stash. damn.
oliver is watching the screen. he was fast asleep but got up when i went down to get another water. then up again with me. he's letting me rest my head on him. i wish he'd go back to sleep, he's directly in front of the left half of my screen. i can't see my typos. now he's crouching between the monitor and the keyboard. doesn't look very comfortable.
he's making me tired. sleepy.
what the hell is this blog about? i don't have any idea.
i'm in short sleeves and all my scars are glowing from the light of the monitor. geez. if only i could erase them as easily as i made them. i ended up with cellulitis from one of them. so my arm has a soft bump in one spot. i wonder if there's anything to be done about that. i know, why bother when there are so many scars anyway?
ollie and i are listening to Shawn Colvin. anybody out there like her? she sounds like she's about 12.
i hope that i'll be meeting with sean tomorrow. we didn't make a time. hopefully she'll call in the morning. i'd like to go for coffee and maybe the loan from her agency will be ready. i really want to pay talksalot. even better would be if the fucking ss checks would come. i'm beginning to think that they're never going to come. i'm already worried about next month's condo fee.this isn't the way that it's supposed to work.

Posted by Lisa :: 6:05 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0