coming and going


Tuesday, March 21, 2006 the squid, the bank and blood

by ten this morning, i'd seen the squid, gone to the bank and had my blood drawn. that's more than i've gotten done in days.
i was literaly slurping in the squid's office to avoid drooling on my shirt. i didn't bother to explain. i was just hoping that she couldn't hear it or my stomach growling. the session was relatively painless today. it went by pretty quickly. then to the bank. the guy in front of me took forever.but i finally got my deposit in and a little bit of pocket money. now for writing out all the checks for bills. i don't do my banking online because it's not very Mac friendly. some of the bills i take care of online, like credit card and the phone bill. then off to the lab. it's great to go to the lab rather than the hospital. it's right downtown and there's never a wait. maybe one person is there. but that's it. and they do a good job. and i'm starting to not care about my scars there. i give them the arm that has the fewer scars. i think if my hands didn't shake, i would enjoy being a hematologist. but it's impossible with my tremor even though i take a med to try to control it. i've had a tremor since i was fourteen. and most of the meds just make it worse. i can drink a pot of coffee and it doesn't make it worse but try anything that requires fine motor skills and i shake like crazy. made it hard during art school. especially the graphic design classes. we did all the designing by hand then, didn't have the computers they use now. wow, i'm old. damn.

Posted by Lisa :: 11:21 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0