coming and going


Monday, October 16, 2006 the big 40

it's ten-thirty. i just remembered it's my birthday. that's right, the big 40. drat! i don't want to turn forty. i'm totally against it.
i spent the weekend in bed watching movies. old movies. the kind that violence is only a smack in the jaw and sex is fade to black. i like the innocence.
i have this craving for M&Ms. i'm going to stop at the little store on my way home. haven't had a craving for chocolate in a long time. must be halloween coming on that's doing it. yeah, that's it.
my heat came on this morning. although it was set below fifty. i hadn't planned to turn it on before november. trying to get h on IM. now that i've remembered it's my birthday, i want someone to wish me a happy birthday. my sister's birthday was yesterday. i didn't get to talk to her. just left a message on her machine. wanted to bring her a cheesecake but short on funds and they're so expensive.
the more time goes by, the more i miss ella.
though i may not be leaving comments, i am reading your blogs. just don't know what to say.

Posted by Lisa :: 9:35 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

0oOo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0